- Patentability Searching
- Non-Infringement Opinions
- Patent Application Preparation and Prosecution
- Invalidity Opinions
- Patentability Opinions
- Ex Parte Reexaminations
Buckert Patent & Trademark Law Firm (BPTLF) works with businesses and entrepreneurs to protect their inventions by obtaining patents. The firm has extensive knowledge of patent law and procedures and will work with you to obtain a solid patent.
We provide the following patent services:
- Performing a U.S. patent search of issued patents and pending patent applications
- Preparing the patent application including a well-drafted written description, claims, and formal drawings
- Preparing the other required filing documents for the patent application
- Filing the patent application and the other required filing documents with the Patent Office
- Responding to questions from the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO)
- Responding to Office Actions from the USPTO
- Tracking deadlines and extension periods
- Keeping you informed regarding the status of your application
We utilize the Buckert PSCS process to prepare well-drafted patent applications that have over a 90% patent approval success rate with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.
The Buckert PSCS process includes:
- P – We identify the problem being solved
- S – We identify the solution that solves the problem in view of the prior patents
- C – We draft claims that broadly cover the new solution
- S – We draft the specification based on the claims
We were also ranked in the top 25 best performing patent law firms out of 5,000 U.S. patent firms by the patent analytics firm, Patexia.
We also provide the following additional patent services:
- Preparing patentability opinions
- Preparing non-infringement opinions
Our expertise and experience allow us to efficiently and skillfully obtain the patent protection to which our clients are entitled. As a result, we give clients the peace of mind that competitors cannot copy their new products and take a portion of their market share.